Cooking Time: 3 Hours
2 cups almond flour
1 cup unsweetened coconut, shredded
½ cup Erythritol
¼ cup unsweetened Protein: powder
2 teaspoons baking soda
¼ teaspoon salt
4 large eggs
½ cup heavy cream
½ cup unsalted butter, melted
1 cup fresh blackberries
1/3 cup 70% dark chocolate chips
- Grease the Ninja Foodi’s insert.
- In a suitable, mix together the flour, coconut, Erythritol Protein: powder, baking soda and salt.
- In another large bowl, stir in the eggs, cream and butter and beat until well combined.
- Stir in the dry flour mixture and mix until well combined.
- Fold in the blackberries and chocolate chips.
- In the prepared Ninja Foodi’s insert, add the mixture.
- Close the Ninja Foodi’s lid with a crisping lid and select “Slow Cooker”.
- Set on “Low” for 3 hours.
- Press the “Start/Stop” button to initiate cooking.
- Transfer the pan onto a wire rack about 10 minutes.
- Flip the baked and cooled cake onto the wire rack to cool completely.
- Cut into desired-sized slices and serve.
InfoCalories: 305; Fats: 27.5g; Carbohydrates: 7.7g; Proteins: 10.6g