Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 13-15 minutes
1-pound skirt steak
1 tsp salt
½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
2 cups prepared hummus
1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
½ cup pine nuts
- Preheat a grill over medium heat.
- Flavor the steak with salt and pepper on all sides.
- Cook the steak on each side for 3 to 5 minutes and let it rest for 5 minutes. Slice the meat into thin strips.
- Spread the hummus on a serving dish and evenly distribute the beef on top of the hummus.
- Add olive oil and pine nuts to your small saucepan over low heat. Toast them for 3 minutes, stirring them with a spoon, so they don’t burn.
- Spoon the pine nuts over the beef and serve.
Nutrition: Calories: 602; Fat: 41g; Carbs: 20g; Protein: 42g