Cooking Time: 25 Minutes
Unsalted butter, for greasing
1 store-bought premade graham cracker crust
2 packages cream cheese, at room temperature
¼ cup confectioners’ sugar, sifted
1 jar hazelnut spread
1 cup water
- Grease the Ninja Multi-Purpose Pan with butter. Place the crust in the pan, crumbling as necessary to fit.
- In a medium bowl, beat together the cream cheese, sugar, and eggs with a hand mixer until well
incorporated. Add the hazelnut spread and beat until well combined. Add the cream cheese mixture over the crust.
- Pour the water into the pot. Place Reversible Rack in pot, making sure it is in the lower position. Place pan on rack. Assemble pressure lid, making sure the pressure release valve is in the SEAL position.
- Select PRESSURE and set to HI. Set time to 25 minutes. Select START/STOP to begin.
- When pressure cooking is complete, allow pressure to naturally release for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, quick release remaining pressure by moving the pressure release valve to the VENT position. Carefully
remove lid when unit has finished releasing pressure.
- Remove rack and pan from pot. Gently dab the top of the cheesecake with a paper towel to remove excess moisture. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving
InfoCalories: 676,Total Fat: 47g,Sodium: 375mg,Carbohydrates: 57g,Protein: 9g.