Preparation time: 10 minutes.
Cooking time: 30 minutes.
1 green plantain
1 teaspoon canola oil
1/2 teaspoons sea salt
- Peel and cut the plantains into long strips using a mandolin slicer.
- Grease the air fryer basket with ½ teaspoon of canola oil.
- Mix the plantains with salt and the remaining canola oil.
- Set these plantains in the basket and return them to the air fryer.
- Cook them for 20 minutes approximately at 180 C.
- Mix the plantains after 10 minutes and return the basket to the air fryer.
- Serve warm.