Preparation time: 10 minutes.
Cooking time: 13 minutes.
200 g plain flour
75 g old-fashioned oats
110 g brown sugar
1 tablespoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
1/2 teaspoons salt
250 ml milk
60 g unsalted butter, melted
2 teaspoons vanilla
100 g blueberries
- In a mixing bowl, Mix rolled oats with flour, brown sweetener, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt.
- Slowly add milk, vanilla, eggs, and butter, then beat well until the prepared mixture in lumps free.
- Gently fold in blueberries and mix well.
- Take a suitable muffin tray and grease its cups with cooking spray.
- Divide the blueberry muffin batter into the muffin cups and place the tray in the air fryer.
- Cook the muffins for 13 minutes at 180 C until golden brown from the top.
- Remove the tray from the air fryer and allow them to cool.