Preparation time: 10 minutes.
Cooking time: 23 minutes.
2 potatoes, peeled
1/2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
Olive oil cooking spray
Sea salt to taste
- Boil water in a cooking pot and cook potatoes in it for 15 minutes.
- Drain and leave the potatoes to cool in a bowl.
- Grate these potatoes and mix them with Cajun seasoning.
- Make small tater tots out of this mixture.
- Set them in the air fryer basket and spray them with cooking oil.
- Preheat your air fryer appliance to 200 C.
- Return the basket to the fryer and cook the tots for 8 minutes approximately.
- Flip them and cook for another 8 minutes.
- Serve warm.