Cooking Time: 25 Minutes
Butter flavored cooking spray
16 oz. cream cheese, fat free, soft
½ cup + 1 tbsp. sugar
1 tsp almond extract, divided
½ tsp fresh lemon juice, divided
1 cup sour cream, low fat
¼ cup almonds, sliced
- Spray an 8-inch springform pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and ½ cup sugar until smooth.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time. Then add ½ teaspoon almond extract and ¼ teaspoon lemon juice and beat until mixed. Pour in prepared pan.
- Place the pan in the cooking pot and add the tender-crisp lid. Set to bake on 325°F. Bake 15 minutes, center will still be slightly soft.
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream, remaining sugar, extract, and lemon juice until smooth. Spread over the top of the cheesecake and sprinkle with almonds. Bake another 10 minutes.
- Let cool completely, cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.
InfoCalories 115,Total Fat 2g,Total Carbs 25g,Protein 12g,Sodium 465mg.