Preparation time: 10 minutes.
Cooking time: 6 minutes.
1 tablespoon milk
1 tablespoon frozen spinach, thawed
1 large egg
2 teaspoons grated cheese
Salt, to taste
Black pepper, to taste
- Grease a ramekin with cooking spray.
- Add egg white, cheese, spinach, and milk to the ramekin and mix them together with a fork.
- Add egg yolk into the prepared mixture without breaking it.
- Drizzle salt and black pepper on top of the egg mixture and place the ramekin in the air fryer basket.
- Cook for 6 minutes at 160 C.
- Serve warm.